- Please keep all discussion to the appropriate sections.
- Use the search function before creating a thread, and if there's already been a thread on your topic, post there instead of making a new one. Also read the sticky threads at the top of each forum - they are there for a reason, and generally contain information relevant to the forum that they are in.
- Keep one topic to one thread. Don't create another thread if you can find another location where that topic is already being discussed. Any threads with duplicate topics of discussion will be locked or deleted.
- No trolling or flaming, be respectful of others' opinions, and use common sense.
- Ranting is prohibited - a rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.
- Material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing, is strictly prohibited. As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree not to be a jerk. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited or deleted with no warning or consent.
- Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene (porn, goatse, etc.) is not permitted on these forums. Topics/posts containing such will be deleted on sight. If you violate this rule, your account may be automatically banned without prior warning.
- Political discussion are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
- Members should respect the decision of moderators. Threads and posts questioning the actions or decisions of forum moderators will be deleted on sight! If you disagree with a moderator's action, PM another active moderator.
- Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion (ban).
- No ROM requests or linking to ROM sites, PD ROMs excluded.
These rules are inspired by or shamelessly copied from the time-tested GP32X rules